Monday, November 30, 2009

Ugh . . .

Well, this officially sucks.  There's nothing to talk about.  Thanksgiving went well, I guess.  I ate way too much food blah blah blah.  Went to a spin class on Friday, went for a short walk in the Albany Pine Bush yesterday.  I'm having trouble coming up with good things to write.  I feel like if I was out west, I'd be ripping it up, and able to report on all my adventures.  Here's some shots from random resorts that I just typed into the web browser:

 Pic from Squaw Valley Website

 Pic from Snowbird Website

Why not me?!!?  I mean, it's not like it looks that great (to be completely honest), but at this point, ANY skiing is preferable to what I have now (no skiing, and not a very good chance of skiing until MAYBE this weekend).  I'm starting to get a little depressed.  Some new rules at Gore are adding to the general feeling of malaise as well.  I don't really want to get into it, but let's just say that it will make everything a lot more of a pain in the ass than it already is.  Add in the parking situation (which doesn't really affect me because I'm forced to park in east bumblefuck anyway to make more room for the "guests"), and I'm thinking that the entire Gore experience this year might not be so fantastic.  If only I could win some sort of contest and move out west . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment