Friday, December 30, 2011

Long December

It's been a long December and there's reason to believe maybe this year will be better than the last.



It's been a very, very, very tough year. I've tried to push through and just keep on keepin' on as best I could, but it's been pretty difficult. I know next year is going to be better though. I still believe in happiness. I still believe in love. And I still believe in deep snow, bluebird skies and epic days. It might not come now, it might not come next week, but it will come. I know it will.

Happy New Year.

EDIT: Didn't mean to make this post sound so down. Here's a cool video of 3 people cruising around the country in a tiny house searching for powder to boost the mood:

2 comments:

  1. I didn't think it sounded down. Love the Counting Crows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to epic days and a new year of deep snow and more happy days!

    ReplyDelete