Saturday, June 11, 2011

Last Chair: 6/10/11

Okay, so I'm a day late. Here's my tweets for the week:

I like creative posts, like this post that tells you how much beer to give someone for doing you a solid in the outdoors (loaning a pair of skis, giving you a new tube for your bike, giving a ride to the trailhead, etc.). I also like good questions, like this one that asks what kind of ski snob you are.

Steve and Patrick skied Tuckerman Ravine. 'Nuff said.

The Tour Divide Race has started. Here's a post with some convenient links for following the action. And here's a post with an adventurous warm-up for the race (mountain biking the Oregon Trail). I've got a post coming up tomorrow on my own racing experience: The Black Fly Challenge from Indian Lake to Inlet.

The video this week is Kayaking the Zion Narrows in Utah. Fan-freakin'-tastic. Almost makes me want to take up a new sport. Almost.



No comments:

Post a Comment