Friday, June 3, 2011

Last Chair: 6/3/11

Okay, it's the time of week when I sum up the stuff I've been checking out on the internets.  The links appear in the feed on the right (when I'm not too lazy or busy to update it).  Here we go:

An important addition to my hot skier chick post last fall (brought to my attention by Patrick at Ski Mad World): Vanessa Aadland is now my favorite skier ever.  She just dropped a sick BN line, and wrote up the description.  Awesome.  Oh, and here's the picture (although if I had to nitpick, it looks like she could use a little bit more inside leg angulation):


People are still skiing.  This report from the Sierra Nevada and this report from Alaska were pretty sweet.

Gentlemanly Bike rides are in.  Here's a link to some Rapha Gentlemen, and here's a video brought to my attention by Biz at the Buffalo Dandy.  The blog is about men's fashion (so it might not really be what you're into), but it's pretty well done, and really well designed (Biz is an excellent Graphic Designer).

The Seersucker Social from Brandon Bloch on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment