- Ski more backcountry
- Ski more days in April and May
- Ski more
- Buy new Tele Skis (for BC use). I'm not sure what I want yet, but something cheap, light, and wide enough for powder and cruddy BC conditions. I'll mount them with the Targas from my Dynastars to save money.
- Save $2,000 for future Haute Route Ski Trip. If done right, this could be the trip of a lifetime, and I want to get it done soon (so I can move on to the next adventure).
- Road bike over 1,500 miles (not really a ski goal, but it will get me in shape for skiing next year), and maybe buy a used mountain bike.
- Make sure this year's skiing video is better than all previous years combined.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Goals for 2010
Here's a list of my ski goals for 2010: