Monday, January 11, 2010

Last Weekend

Last weekend was sweet.  Lies was sick on Saturday (I hit it 18 times).  I was skiing alone, so I didn't sample the trees too much (did Darkside Glades, Lower Newt's and Mineshaft/Nugget).  All were good, but I really loved pounding the soft bumps on Lies with my Tele skis.  Here's some pics from that day (all pics are screen shots from my video camera.  My helmet cam works great, but the batteries only last if it's warm.  And this past weekend was decidedly not warm):

High Peaks Chair


Dark Side Glades (first one in!)


Another trail (which shall not be named)

Sunday was good too.  I spent the morning skiing with Marino and Eddie O ("The Mayor?"), and I even skied Top secret and "Paul's Peril" (I always called it "Upper Hippy") with a group including Harvey44.  He left early, though, and we proceded to rock the trees for the rest of the day.  All in all, it was a solid weekend, and I can't wait for more snow (then the trees will be REALLY good).

1 comment:

  1. Matt ...those are decent pics coming from a movie. Certainly good enough for blogging.

    Saturday you were on teles? THAT'S the day we should have connected. I was much fresher and you were "handicapped." :)

    Lies has NEVER been so much fun. On Friday I was in as soon as they opened it.

    Weather: cross your fingers and MAKE SURE you ski this weekend.

    ReplyDelete