Saturday, May 14, 2011

Last Chair: 5/13/11

I've been slacking a little on my twitter feed, and my weekly update is coming one day late. Ehhh, whatever. Here's the stories I found interesting in the last two weeks (last week was vacation).

As this is still the transition period, I linked to a mix of Skiing (Famous Internet Skiers) and Biking (Big Wheel Building) posts.

I liked this post about "getting after it" and not making excuses for the situation you're in.

And two videos this week. The first is the guy who lived across the hall from me in college (Warner Nickerson), ripping up Sweden with Jon Olsson.

Team TNT - We´re having fun! from Kristofer Fahlgren on Vimeo.


And the next is a cool little bike film that inspires me to ride my bike more:



1 comment:

  1. Enjoy both videos...neat!! And just wanted to say I commented on your last blog...but it has seemed to have disappeared! Just want to say again I wasn't bored and loved the pictures from St Kitts!

    ReplyDelete