Friday, May 20, 2011

Last Chair: 5/20/11

Time for my weekly roundup of the cool stuff on the web that I've been putting on Twitter for the past week. My twitter feed appears at the right, or you can follow me @mattchuck2. Okay, without further ado, here we go:

I made a note that I wanted to mountain bike Fruita, Colorado when I saw this post and this video.

Loved this post. A guy tries to drive his ski bum van and have a winter of craziness at all sorts of Western Resorts. Unfortunately (or fortunately), he gets stuck in Jackson Hole.

This post came on my 31st birthday. It was about achieving your lifelong dreams, and doing what you love. It made me want to make my life better.

The video for the week is a Heli downhill DH mountain Bike race. Not too shabby:



No comments:

Post a Comment