Monday, April 4, 2011

Gore Mountain (4/2-4/3/11)

Thought I'd throw a couple of pictures up from this weekend.  If you weren't skiing this weekend, you're missin' out.  There's plenty of snow left, and you gotta get out there. It was phenomenal skiing.  Although I'm kind of bummed about my skiing photography.  I try to not interrupt the flow of the day, so I mostly try to ski ahead, whip out the camera, throw it on "Sports Mode" (which fires a bunch of shots in sequence), and slam the shutter button.  If I really wanted good pictures, I think I'd have to take more time to set up shots, have a skier ski through a certain section, make sure I locked the exposure by focusing on the sky and returning back to my shot, blah, blah, blah.  Then, I'd go back and do all sorts of post processing back home on my computer, make sure every pic is to my liking, and post on the internet with a witty caption.

I guess it's no secret that I'm not doing all that stuff.  As soon as I get a little faster, I'll be able to do more and more, but right now, I'm still a little slow on the trigger.  Anyway, without further ado, here are some results (without witty captions):






No comments:

Post a Comment