Friday, April 22, 2011

Last Chair: 4/22/11

Okay. We've come to the end of another week, and here's the recap of my week on the twitter feed. You can find me @mattchuck2, or the posts appear over there --->. Here we go:

I don't generally vote Republican, but a guy who almost announced his Presidential Ambitions on Tuckerman Ravine has my attention. The video here and the support for legalized marijuana furthers his cause.

I loved the year-in-review photo montages posted by Jeff at the Saratoga Skier and Hiker (East), and "Badekoo" on the TGR Forums (West)

I posted Bobby Brown's first ever Triple Cork, but now it seems like everyone's throwing them.

Finally, I liked this video about a group of college kids who took their summer break and spent 52 days paddling across the Yukon and Northwest Territories. It's kind of long (46 minutes), but it's got some great scenery and it looks like everyone had a fantastic time.

Voyageur II - 2010 from Emma on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment