Friday, April 29, 2011

Last Chair: 4/29/11

I've really been slacking on the blogging lately. Although, to be fair, it's because I've been out livin'. Did Mountain Bike rides on Sunday (909) and Wednesday (SMBA), and Road Bike rides Tuesday and Thursday. Monday was Golf.


Anyways, it's the time of the week where I recap what I've been tweeting (although I might have slacked off on that a bit, too). If you want to follow me, my handle is @mattchuck2 and my posts appear on the right of this page. Here we go:

I've reached the point where I'm getting angry about great skiing trip reports like this one. It's not that I don't like sweet skiing pictures, it's that I don't like seeing them when I don't have any access to the gnar myself. This Mountain Biking trip report fuels the stoke a little better (because it's more relatable).

Crazy pictures from the last day of '10/'11 at Aspen Highlands. These guys just have to remember that you can't live on beer alone (apparently).

I retweeted this report of a guy still skiing Mount Marcy.  I'd get up there this weekend, but I'm going somewhere else.  Where?  Pay attention to the blog next week. In the meantime, check out this sweet video of Parker White busting a huge triple off a jump at Sun Valley.

Parker White Sun Valley Triple from Level 1 on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment